Methods and tips for the application of microcement
In this section exclusively for microcement professionals, you will find many tips from our team of experts on how to apply microcement to walls, floors, interiors, exteriors and swimming pools.
You will learn which type of microcement is the most appropriate according to the surface to be covered and the existing material, as well as the specific tools you need for an optimum result: spatulas, trowels, rollers, etc.
In this area you will also find the different techniques for applying microcement depending on the finish you are looking for. Microcement is a coating that offers multiple decorative possibilities.
Get to know all the methods of applying microcement, step by step, and pay attention to our advice to avoid the appearance of stains or other marks. We have video tutorials.
Step-by-step application of microcement:
- General Points of the Application
- Conditions prior preparation of the support and application
- Mixture of bi-component microcement
- Application of Preparation Microcement and Finish Microcement
- Sealant Application
- The different effects of the finish
- How to avoid unwanted stains or marks when applying Microcement